Unable to load image

why do you watch gore?

I look at gore because it's interesting and honestly its addicting to look at. seeing how the human body can so easily be ripped apart gives me an insight of how lucky we are to be at the top. but apparently some people get a kick outta it? I've seen people laughing at dead bodies and I just want to know what's going through your mind??

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

I look at gore because I want to kill myself

Jump in the discussion.

If you're joking then that's not funny man.

But if you're serious then JUST DON'T!!! You know how much courage you need to take that kind of step. Instead use that same courage to live. You don't have to compare life with others. There will always be someone better than you at something. So instead just live a life that's simple & stress free.

Jump in the discussion.

Watch the KSG kid video and see how his parents react and how much buildup there is. Watch the reactions of his friends in the call. Listen to the results of it.

Suicidal thoughts fucking suck dude, hell I even once planned out hanging myself in my local woods in detail. I got help at that point. Killing yourself, suicide whatever, isn't selfish or whatever the fuck people who've never experienced it say, but it fucking sucks to be in that state of mind. Just keeping the mental push against it going is my best advice, and refusing to cave in even when your at the point where you just want to go "fuck it, time to die this ain't worth it"

Life isn't the same once you know how it feels to genuinely want to die, but fuck is it better than rotting away under some soil. And in regards to what other people might think, fuck them, humans are animals too and we don't give a shit if some random dog doesn't like us and barks at us. Just keep going, as much as every message sounds the same they have a truth. I've not experienced any emotion above 50% of previously since to be truthful, but its better than apathy.

So give it a chance and get help if you need to. I've never truly reached the point of attempting it, but honestly I'd rather not, and it's best to not become a part of sites like these. Don't burn out just yet, keep your will to live going even if it's just embers that you have to blow on to see, because you'll get the fuel back at some point.

>If you want to die, throw yourself in the ocean. You’ll find yourself fighting to survive. You don’t want to kill yourself. You want to kill something inside of you.

An old Arabic proverb about suicidal thoughts

Jump in the discussion.

if youre feeling depressed or have suicidal thoughts, please call the suicide hotline at 1-888-8374 and someone will speak with you right away.

Jump in the discussion.

You okay bro?

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.