Unable to load image

Not all selfharm is freakish

Hey guys, I'm really only making this post to find people who agree with me :marseysurejan:

Overall its been established that nobody on this site really likes selfharm. :marseyagreefast:

BUT! Selfharm that I find silly are the ones that are for attention. :marseyshrug:

For example

a - teen slices wrist because she's sad

OR

b - cool ass scars

Thank you @HEAV3N

(https://watchpeopledie.tv/h/selfharm/post/38101/ram-scarification)

I dunno I just saw that n thought it shouldn't be hated because it's selfharm but kinda appreciated because it's cool, even if it's not OC.

love ya guys!!

:#marseyrylan:

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Self harm that involves smoking, drinking, chewing your nails, getting tattoos, even piercings is fine with me. Carving yourself up for votes pisses me off. I'm not going to "pay" them so ignoring the post and not voting up or down, seems to be a better idea.

Jump in the discussion.

I completely agree. Only reason I post SH is when I'm low on coins

Jump in the discussion.

Controversy pays, you know what's up

Jump in the discussion.

Indeedy indeed.

Jump in the discussion.

so ignoring the post and not voting up or down, seems to be a better idea.

:marseyhesright: Downvotes on a typical sh content aren't even a possibility, it's just something that will happen, in varying numbers. Downvoting means meeting the expectations of people being upset. I don't like and don't post self-harm. But when it's about the others' harm, then unironically lack of people getting triggered (over something more disturbing than average) is disappointing, lol. Some users only post this for downvotes and for the people being annoyed. IMO your 'seems to be' can be changed to 'is'. It confirms itself a way around, though.

(if it wasn't nearly 6AM, I'd love to do some internet searches... ;] not on WPD, but I'm sure somewhere else there must be an insight view whining opinion exchange on this matter, but between these actually interested in sh content)

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.