Unable to load image

Not all selfharm is freakish

Hey guys, I'm really only making this post to find people who agree with me :marseysurejan:

Overall its been established that nobody on this site really likes selfharm. :marseyagreefast:

BUT! Selfharm that I find silly are the ones that are for attention. :marseyshrug:

For example

a - teen slices wrist because she's sad

OR

b - cool ass scars

Thank you @HEAV3N

(https://watchpeopledie.tv/h/selfharm/post/38101/ram-scarification)

I dunno I just saw that n thought it shouldn't be hated because it's selfharm but kinda appreciated because it's cool, even if it's not OC.

love ya guys!!

:#marseyrylan:

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

I find the videos where people cut their own cocks in half quite curious. Being able to mentally overcome that block just for some weird fetish is really interesting.

So is scarification, as that's interesting in it's own right for the willingness to suffer for aesthetics.

Even self harm where it's just someone depressed is interesting. I remember seeing a video of a man carving a fillet off of his arm before cooking it as a form of self harm. I think everyones just sick of people doing it to get some weird form of approval by posting directly, and people just cutting. It's genuinely just repetitive.

Jump in the discussion.

Are you talking about my post, "penis slicing"? :marseysmirk:

And I agree on the entire watching people selfharm uniquely is interesting, basic kitty scratches are boring

Jump in the discussion.

Yeah I am!

Jump in the discussion.

yay!

:#marseyexciteddance:

Jump in the discussion.

Nope, I don't particularly like penises (other than my husband's because I have to, lol) but under no circumstance can I see myself watching some guy chop his dick in half, sliced, diced or julienne fried.

Glad you guys can do the homework, but it gives me a pain in my guts to even think of it. Fuck that would hurt...

Jump in the discussion.

it's very rough to watch

Jump in the discussion.

And I'm a woman- but feel it deep in my guts... no, I can't watch that.

Jump in the discussion.

you should try it :marseysurejan:

Jump in the discussion.

Nope, watching that doesn't appeal to me.

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.