Unable to load image

Should we have a “Fight”, and or “Brain damage” category?

What are your opinions on the implementation of a Fight/Brain Dead category? I think it would be a good addition. I know a few people are going to shoot back, “BUT ITS NOT PEOPLE DYING”. My rebuttal to that is that we already have a self harm category. Of which implies no one is dying, as if they die then it’s not self harm but instead a suicide. Which is an entirely different category.

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Why not. If it only adds to the search options.

I think we should have rated backstories as a lable or category. After a good short read like a half or one page or a news article the clip is way more interesting.

Also for Karma a lable or category in case of human vs human or victim revenge. That way one can indulge in a little justified violence.

Jump in the discussion.

I think we should have rated backstories as a lable or category.

This is a great idea, but I'm not sure if it warrants another entire category- perhaps a better way to implement this, would be to tag any submission with a "Story Included" button, that puts a little newspaper icon next to the submission title or something along those lines. This way, when scrolling, you'd be able to easily pick out which videos have info on them and which do not, in any given category.

Jump in the discussion.

It;s just one of my personal favorites.

Jump in the discussion.

Why not. If it only adds to the search options.

Searching is only so limited because of people not making proper titles and not using tags. This problem and many more could be solved if it was just a common practice.

I think we should have rated backstories as a lable or category.

Another thing you can just put in the title. Or should, if that's the case. Backstory, background, news, news info, whatever, just intuitive and easy to search for.

That way one can indulge in a little justified violence.

Questionable and very easy to manipulate. There is already such content allowed, why make separate category? So certain users feel better about themselves when enjoying the video, because it was 'legit' reason? This flair should be called 'users lying to themselves', if so.

Jump in the discussion.

I am interested in the cause of conflict.

My emotions don't want innocent people getting hurt. That hurts me also.

Also if I see agression towards innocent I feel agression too. And to see that backfire gratifies me slightly.

That it is manipulatable can be said from most categories.

Jump in the discussion.

My emotions don't want innocent people getting hurt. That hurts me also.

This would require the flair to only post 100% legit videos with backstories being described in the news. Perfectly, also having some translation from someone knowing the language.

That it is manipulatable can be said from most categories.

Not in the same style. It's far easier to manipulate and make up the 'justified violence' story as this is about what you don't see. You can stage the sitations going under the other flairs, but apart from a few exceptions (e.g. medical content, or various war crimes / violations), it's hard to change your perception of what you see from one side to another. From the posting perspective, some more elaborate backstories may be just frustrating - not even 'street justice', I'm annoyed on regular when posting.

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.