Unable to load image

Animal Abuse

The, “official line” is that this stuff isn’t allowed because of US law, and indeed there appears to exist such a law on the books. But I can’t be the only one here who wonders just how enforced that law is? Is this site even hosted in the US?

Edit: does this law extend to animal on animal violence? Self defense against animals? Accidents involving animals?

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

I would ask yourself how many sites there are like this. People are desperate to censor the internet and have only one point of view being projected. Just think of comments in places like Reddit or Twitter. I think it's best not to give people any unnecessary excuses to shut the site down. Animal abuse is pretty weak anyway, so I don't see it as a hill worth dying on.

Jump in the discussion.

That’s true. And I guess changing the hosting site to somewhere outside USA is out of the question.

Jump in the discussion.

Maybe it's better to have the limited protection of the usa then not? I don't know with this one. I know a lot of sites us .TV but maybe that place is more easy to pressure re taking sites down than the u s of a.

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.