Unable to load image

Anyone here from /r/watchpeopledie?

I'm just curious since this website was clearly modeled after /r/watchpeopledie and I happened to stumble on it. I was very, very active in that sub, and /r/makemycoffin before both were banned. Anyone here from there? Are the mods the same people?? What's the story behind watchpeopledie.tv?

For anyone that was active on reddit I was /u/PointsOutLameEdits...I've been suspended since so whatever idc if reddit knows.

If this discussion is a no-no feel free to remove.

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

A lotttt of people migrated from the WPD subreddit after it was zapped as I understand it.

I lurked on makemycoffin back in the day and followed people place to place as Reddit banned a bunch.

Jump in the discussion.

When did this site get created? I wish I had found it much earlier!! I loved the community feeling over at wpd. I like this site a little better because it doesn't have such a hard and fast rule that a person MUST have died in the video. Sometimes you don't know 100%, I felt it was kind of silly to remove posts where they were confirmed in a coma, etc. MMC wasn't near as much a stickler about that, but I still liked the users at WPD way more.

Jump in the discussion.

It was within a week or two of WPD getting nuked if I remember correctly, and that was a few months ago now?

Yeah I always liked this community a lot more. I'm glad most moved here and I was able to hop on

Jump in the discussion.

wasn’t WPD banned years ago?

Jump in the discussion.

You are probably right, I've lost track of time lately with things being the way they are

Others know way better than me about the dates and other specific details

Jump in the discussion.

well it looks like its unbanned again

Jump in the discussion.

Same. I joined every last gore sub before they all got nuked. Also, Reddit perma banned me so fuck ‘em. :marseymad:

https://i.postimg.cc/qqw8FnSR/drownedcarcass-2-6-2024.gif

Jump in the discussion.

Yet /r/eyeblech/ remains, wtf

Jump in the discussion.

posting gore lol

https://i.postimg.cc/qqw8FnSR/drownedcarcass-2-6-2024.gif

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.