Unable to load image

has anyone WPD irl? or seen gore?

Just curious about what yall have seen.

I have seen gore and seen some fighting 3 times but idk if it really counts bc i barely remember. i was between 6-10 y.o. (2005-2011) living in laredo.

• first was a shooting at a gas station outside a mexican supermarket. (tx) didnt see much bc i was so short in the car without my booster seat and we skidaddled. also i was distracted by the snacks and toys we picked up on the mexican side of the border. good times.

• very far in the distance a body was hanging from a highway bridge thing. idk where but somewhere in tamaulipas.

• was with family member when he found the body of a border patrol agent in the boonies while we were fourwheeling. didnt realize he was dead until years later when I thought about how you probably cant breathe if you're lying ass up with your face in a puddle. (tx)

• someone on the street came running and said they found a head or something in the trash. was in fast spanish so i didnt understand all. some people followed to see. me and my family went to a park instead. (also in tamaulipas)

did anyone else have similar spooky but underwhelming experiences with gore?

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

:#marseypokerface:

Jump in the discussion.

Snappy after seeing all the comments:😀.

Jump in the discussion.

:mersya:

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.