Unable to load image

has anyone WPD irl? or seen gore?

Just curious about what yall have seen.

I have seen gore and seen some fighting 3 times but idk if it really counts bc i barely remember. i was between 6-10 y.o. (2005-2011) living in laredo.

• first was a shooting at a gas station outside a mexican supermarket. (tx) didnt see much bc i was so short in the car without my booster seat and we skidaddled. also i was distracted by the snacks and toys we picked up on the mexican side of the border. good times.

• very far in the distance a body was hanging from a highway bridge thing. idk where but somewhere in tamaulipas.

• was with family member when he found the body of a border patrol agent in the boonies while we were fourwheeling. didnt realize he was dead until years later when I thought about how you probably cant breathe if you're lying ass up with your face in a puddle. (tx)

• someone on the street came running and said they found a head or something in the trash. was in fast spanish so i didnt understand all. some people followed to see. me and my family went to a park instead. (also in tamaulipas)

did anyone else have similar spooky but underwhelming experiences with gore?

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Just a week ago, a drunk group of friends right next to my dorm were driving up the hill, and they hit the street lamp on the side walk.

Everyone in my dorm heard the noise, and we all went to investigate. 5 dead, organs and blood everywhere. My friends were freaking out and dialing 911.

But… I was so calm. I was composed, almost as if I had been in a war or something. I think I freaked out my friends, and I freaked myself out. I don’t know what they think of me now.

Crazy how desensitized I’ve become to death.

Jump in the discussion.

Could’ve also been shock lol. Different people react to traumatic situations differently. Hopefully it hasn’t weighed to heavily on you since then.

Jump in the discussion.

That is so tragic. I'm so sorry. That definitely sounds like shock. I hope that if any feelings catch up later you get lots of support.

Alcohol in universities is so dangerous. I've see someone throwing up with their eyes open and rolled back passed out while their friends were slapping them. It was outside a dorm but typing it now I think it might have been heroine. Still crazy how many kids get into dangerous situations like this at university.

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.