Unable to load image

has anyone WPD irl? or seen gore?

Just curious about what yall have seen.

I have seen gore and seen some fighting 3 times but idk if it really counts bc i barely remember. i was between 6-10 y.o. (2005-2011) living in laredo.

• first was a shooting at a gas station outside a mexican supermarket. (tx) didnt see much bc i was so short in the car without my booster seat and we skidaddled. also i was distracted by the snacks and toys we picked up on the mexican side of the border. good times.

• very far in the distance a body was hanging from a highway bridge thing. idk where but somewhere in tamaulipas.

• was with family member when he found the body of a border patrol agent in the boonies while we were fourwheeling. didnt realize he was dead until years later when I thought about how you probably cant breathe if you're lying ass up with your face in a puddle. (tx)

• someone on the street came running and said they found a head or something in the trash. was in fast spanish so i didnt understand all. some people followed to see. me and my family went to a park instead. (also in tamaulipas)

did anyone else have similar spooky but underwhelming experiences with gore?

Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

Once my brother busted his head open on a rock. He had to get staples and I watched him get them taken out a while later.

I also work as a crime scene cleaner so I see a fair share of gore.

Jump in the discussion.

any interesting stories from doing that kind of work? also how does it pay ive also been interested in trying it out

Jump in the discussion.

Re: crime scene cleaning- is that a relatively easy job to get? Interested in that sort of thing

Jump in the discussion.

It is more or less if you’re in the right place. There’s certain criteria, that you have to meet to get the job. (I.e. ability to lift a certain amount of weight, ability to get to the scene within an hour, availability 24/7.) You don’t need a degree or anything (at least I didn’t) it’s very demanding. But it’s pretty easy if you live in the right place!

Jump in the discussion.

Cool, thanks

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.