Jump in the discussion.

No email address required.

The fact is that we see the footage and see innocent people beeing slaughtert while alluah akbahr or what ever the fuck is screamed repeatedly.

It makes you look like fucking lunatics following an belief which is not proven to be anywhere near to being real.

Hamas brought this to you !

If hamas would kill my relatives like shown in the videos, I would want you to die aswell, even now seeing the videos from the rave, people just having fun men and women together (something whats impossible on your stoneage side of the conflict) getting slaughtered, people I can relate too, makes me want to see gaza getting erased. I know its wrong but seeing the hamas videos makes me think that everything needed to make this scum of earth dissapear (and also the supporters) is okay for me, because I dont want those monkeys to spread any inch in our modern world !

Jump in the discussion.

How about the mosques being bombed since Saturday. 7 mosques destroyed with thousands of deaths reported… no one talks about that cuz why would they

Jump in the discussion.

To send you a clear message, a message of anger but also to show you, you should not start a war you cant win, again, if your guys would do something like this to anyone I know, I would for sure bomb your mousqe, it is in our sense for revenge.

Jump in the discussion.

Lol you don't even know what you're talking about. How can you say they started it when it's clearly the other way round. They've been forcefully evicting Palestinians from their homes. Kids don't have freedom to education and basic needs and now gifting back becomes “starting the war” when it's clear they've been under attack for the longest time. If at all we're talking of revenge it's Palestine who deserves the right to exercise revenge. The guilty one shouldn't even try

Jump in the discussion.

So youre saying israel is to blame for your country not developing ? I strongly belief its not just that, its the fact that 99% your country directs its lifes to some kind of fairy tale.

Jump in the discussion.

Why are they all complacent when it comes to China? If a big buddha statue in Afghanistan can be bombed senselessly which did not reserve any hateful sentiment so it should be when a mosque goes down, it's war that should have never been started, and when the buddha went down it was during peace.

Jump in the discussion.

forcefully evicting Palestinians from their homes

still can't shoot babies

don't have freedom to education

still can't rape and kill girls

and basic needs

this needs something more specific. i haven't heard about mass starvation in Gaza because of Israel action. In fact, I only hear they turned off water and electricity AFTER the massacre. Also, why is Israel providing water and electricity, why not Egypt, or why not themselves? they couldn't buy ONE desalination plant with all the $ billions they received?

Jump in the discussion.

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/16970294079797564.webp

Jump in the discussion.

mainstream news has famously reported this here https://watchpeopledie.tv/h/aftermath/post/81794/cw-msn-hamas-beheads-40-children

but, either way i "fixed" the comment, because wether the murdered head is attached or not matters little

Jump in the discussion.

It's all lies

Jump in the discussion.

could be. doesn't change the evil of the arab massacre of innocent people for no purpose

Jump in the discussion.

More comments

According to Nepal, 10 students dead, lies?

Jump in the discussion.

What right do they have to take the lives of innocent people, jeopardize the lives of more innocent people, and you have lost your innocence as per their goal.

Jump in the discussion.

Holy fucking shit. You have swallowed the whole fucking Zion boot. Blatant lies. And no I'm not going to correct you because I have a fucking life and don't have the time or inclination to prove all your “facts” are known Zionganda. Just holy shit.

Jump in the discussion.

you sound like every brainwashed idiot who can't think. just try, please to construct even one coherent thought and communicate it.

Jump in the discussion.

Dude, you've swallowed the fucking boot. You literally are not worth the fucking shit on the bottom of a Palestinian shoe. You're a great example of effective propaganda.

Jump in the discussion.

oh my a mosque! everyone so stupid talking about decapitated babies, when there's a terrorist base in a mosque that needs our real sympathy!!!!!

Jump in the discussion.

And this is what these retards don't understand. We have PROOF that Hamas has used the Palestinian population essentially as human shields. We have proof that they've used school yards and school rooftops to launch missiles into Israel. And then they cry when some kids get blown-up? Nah, fuck those shit stains.

Jump in the discussion.

https://i.watchpeopledie.tv/images/16970291727493277.webp And we Muslims don't attack places of worship. Don't fight civilians and children and elderly etc

Jump in the discussion.

we Muslims... Don't fight civilians and children and elderly etc

you just rape and murder them? I'll tell Andrew Tate

Jump in the discussion.

Compare 160,000 innocent Palestinians killed with only 7000 Israeli people mostly IDF soldiers injured and 500 dead since 2008.

Jump in the discussion.

why compare them? we're talking about a massacre of villages of men women and children, a massacre of 100's of partying teenagers

Jump in the discussion.

Where

Jump in the discussion.

various parts of the negev over the weekend

Jump in the discussion.

That is all false. Muslims are not supposed to be, but in reality are routinely doing all of these. They will even kill other Muslims if they believe it furthers Allah's will in this Holy War.

Jump in the discussion.

Go on telegram and search "eye on Palestine" you Wil see what they don't show you on what's actually happening in gaza.

Jump in the discussion.

You ask in the headline of this post to make it sense, and I tried to explain my inner view as honest as I could, as I said I know its wrong, but from an outside perspective this is how I feel when I see/hear those news.

Jump in the discussion.

Ohh

Jump in the discussion.

You realise that they are all men who have lost loved ones to IDF bombings and extreme poverty caused by sanctions and heavy restrictions on the people, right? Put yourself in their shoes, your brother and nephew were just killed in a bombing on 'military targets', they were innocent. How angry would you be at Israel for this crime against you? They are just like us.

Jump in the discussion.

The Arabs should never have gone to war. Now most Arab countries take advantage of Palestine. Republicans in America do the same thing and will flog themselves 10x if every 11th gets a Democrat. Arab countries don't accept refugees after starting a fight and put them in camps with even worse conditions. And it's always Muslims making Muslim people worse off. The Muslim Spring had the potential to make life better and I think the whole world was excited for it. However, to see it fail wasn't a disappointment because it was expected.

Jump in the discussion.

Indian Muslims under occupation but the uyghur Muslims no occupation, correct.

Jump in the discussion.

all muslims are fucking terrorists. god damn goat fuckers

Jump in the discussion.

Israel Is satan creation

Jump in the discussion.

Debate this person please.

@Greatscott's profile picture@Greatscott's hat Greatscott 1hr ago #1855681

A crash course on history of the "PALESTINIAN STATE":

Before Israel, there was a British mandate, not a Palestinian state

Before the British Mandate, there was the Ottoman Empire, not a Palestinian state.

Before the Ottoman Empire, there was the Islamic state of the Mamluks of Egypt, not a Palestinian state.

Before the Islamic state of the Mamluks of Egypt, there was the Ayubid Arab-Kurdish Empire, not a Palestinian state.

Before the Ayubid Empire, there was the Frankish and Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem, not a Palestinian state.

Before the Kingdom of Jerusalem, there was the Umayyad and Fatimid empires, not a Palestinian state.

Before the Umayyad and Fatimid empires, there was the Byzantine empire, not a Palestinian state.

Before the Byzantine Empire, there were the Sassanids, not a Palestinian state.

Before the Sassanid Empire, there was the Byzantine Empire, not a Palestinian state.

Before the Byzantine Empire, there was the Roman Empire, not a Palestinian state.

Before the Roman Empire, there was the Hasmonean state, not a Palestinian state.

Before the Hasmonean state, there was the Seleucid, not a Palestinian state.

Before the Seleucid empire, there was the empire of Alexander the Great, not a Palestinian state.

Before the empire of Alexander the Great, there was the Persian empire, not a Palestinian state.

Before the Persian Empire, there was the Babylonian Empire, not a Palestinian state.

Before the Babylonian Empire, there were the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah, not a Palestinian state.

Before the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah, there was the Kingdom of Israel, not a Palestinian state.

Before the kingdom of Israel, there was the theocracy of the twelve tribes of Israel, not a Palestinian state.

Before the theocracy of the twelve tribes of Israel, there was an agglomeration of independent Canaanite city-kingdoms, not a Palestinian state.

Actually, in this piece of land there has been everything, EXCEPT A PALESTINIAN STATE.

Dates:

1937: Arabs reject the Peel Commission to create a Jewish and Arab state.

1947: Arabs reject the UN partition plan to create a Jewish and Arab state. Wage war against the new nation of Israel. Lose more land than the partition gave them.

1967: Israel wins yet another war against its Arab neighbors, conquering Gaza, the West Bank and Sinai in a defensive war. The Arab League declares the "three no's": No peace with Israel, no recognition of Israel, no negotiations with Israel. Israel voluntarily hands control of the Temple Mount, the holiest site in Judaism back to the Islamic Waqf, and made it illegal for Jews to pray there.

1979: Israel voluntarily hands the Sinai back to Egypt, returning land conquered in a defensive war.

1993: Israel recognizes the sovereignty of the Palestinian Authority over the West Bank and Gaza Strip in the Oslo Accords. Yasser Arafat uses it to support terrorism.

2000: Israel offers Yasser Arafat recognition of a Palestinian state in all of Gaza and 94% of the West Bank with East Jerusalem as its Capital. Arafat rejects it and launches the Second Intifada.

2005: Israel pulls out of the Gaza Strip, dismantles all its settlements, and forces Jews to leave their homes.

2006: The Palestinian people DEMOCRATICALLY votes hamas into power as its governing body

2008: Israel offers Mahmoud Abbas once again recognition of a Palestinian state in all of Gaza and 94% of the West Bank with East Jerusalem as its Capital and even offered to dismantle all their settlements. And once again, the Palestinians reject it.

2010-2021: Hamas launches periodic rocket attacks against the state of Israel and builds terror tunnels in order to kidnap and murder Jews while using the people of Gaza as human shields against the IDF.

2023: Hamas commits the worst act of mass murder against Jews since the Holocaust.

Jump in the discussion.

The last two, are you implying that Israel also never commits war crime since 2008? Theyve been bombing Gaza as I lived since.

Jump in the discussion.

Absence of a recognized modern Palestinian state in the past does not negate the existence and historical presence of the Palestinian people in the region.

Also you can see the tiny portion left for the Palestinians (as for now cuz their agenda is to fully occupy the place and get rid of Palestine). 1. How's that even fair 2. That just goes to show the evil side of Israel and all this “history” is just bs, cuz the Palestinians actually warm heartedly welcomed them not knowing of their evil agenda and furthermore keep in mind that the presence and expansion of Israeli settlements in the occupied territories (including the West Bank and East Jerusalem and that's just the tiny portion left for the Palestinians that they've been fighting for the the longest time) are considered illegal under international law. And that's the main reason for the conflict between the two. Don't act like Palestinians just woke up out of nowhere and chose violence. They're fighting for us for their rights.

3. It's was never an issue for the Arabs to intermingle with the Jews, there's quite a Jewish population in todays Palestine and you can imagine how they coexist, no wars no nothing

4. It would only be fair if both parties had equal share of the land

5. It's would be the most rightful thing to do if Israelis didn't choose to terrorize the Arabs in the first place… (go back in history and see for yourself it wasn't done peacefully)

6. It's such a fallacy to believe Hamas is the reason for what happens today it only existed cuz for every action theirs an equal reaction to. And it's their right to do that.

(Idk what else I wanted to add. I'll continue with this one's I remember the points I had in mind)

Jump in the discussion.

Why kill Nepali students if fight between Israeli and Palestinian? Consider them persona non grata, poor people from poor country? Not the first time this has happened.

Jump in the discussion.

While I appreciate the reply, you haven't really addressed any of the points in the fellas post. Tbh I could probably debate on Palestine's side better than you are doing so am going to leave it there.

Just FYI. Most the world knows what's going on, knows the way Israel has behaved, knows the way Hama's has behaved and if it's any consolation most of us don't care.

If your caught up in any war any where my advise is to flee.

Jump in the discussion.

I did… his whole points about how Palestine shouldn't exist cuz it didn't in the first place which I debunked bu saying Palestinians existed way before palestine

I could continue arguing from Jews perpective of their scriptures that they use for the argument and their justification etc which is total bs btw cuz it all narrows down to both sides having the right to possession of the land but Israelis wouldn't want that..

And you're right about the rest

Jump in the discussion.

Wow you guys still remember Israel attacking Palestine, no forgiveness. Meanwhile America sitting cutely after nuking japan, attacking iraq, afghanistan, vietnam. Forgived.

Jump in the discussion.

And america taking some of mexico's land

Jump in the discussion.

The kingdom of Israel is like 3000 years old. The Arabs only showed up in the 7th century

Jump in the discussion.

Lol get your facts right. Israeli occupation happened in 1948 it's even confirmed by Israeli themselves and everyone else idk which planet you coming from

Jump in the discussion.

who was in charge before Israel, Britain? was it occupied by Britain then? when was palestine NOT occupied?

Jump in the discussion.

I mean they don't even hide it… they admit their main agenda is ethnic cleansing. I wonder how that's supposed to be the victimized side

Jump in the discussion.

who are you talking about and what did they say?

Jump in the discussion.

I mean Palestine was under British rule and Jews were then offered support to terrorize Palestinians and grab their land (confirmed by Israelis)

Jump in the discussion.

What I'm trying to understand is what is meant by "the occupation"

is the occupation about individual Jews who "grab(ed) their land"

or

is the occupation about the government entity that claims rule over the whole land?

Jump in the discussion.

Well it's a long story but that's basically how all this started. Palestinians welcomed their “brothers” not knowing they would want to eradicate they whole Palestine plus it's people. Like they started out slowly expanding their given portion of land… slowly gaining power over the Arabs and the rest is history

Jump in the discussion.

the history is a different question, i am asking about what "the occupation" is. what is the illegitimacy, specific stolen houses or a claim that the government rule is illegitimate?

Jump in the discussion.

well the Jews came back to then Palestine and displaced the Palestinians creating “Israel” as a state. But then it wasn't an equal share thing and they wanted to get more and more land and eventually wanting to have all of it. So essentially where we have Palestine today is being attacked every day (like every year during Ramadan- cuz that's the time Muslims gather in huge numbers to pray and stuff- plus other times of the year) Idk if this makes sense

Jump in the discussion.

no it doesn't make sense. i don't understand what you are referring to when you say "displaced the Palestinians". As I recall, some Europeans got permission from Britain to take over part of the country they were ruling over. That new government demanded acceptance by the local populations, and anyone who resisted their rule was killed or sent away. The ones who didn't resist stayed and became citizens.

Also, there are many people who fled their homes and villages in fear of the new government.

In the end, the properties of those who rebelled against their new masters and of those who fled, were either taken over by other locals or handled by local government authorities.

Jump in the discussion.

More comments

The Israelis were there before the dissolution of the Ottomon empire, and the Romans, and Babylonians, Assyrians, Egyptians etc. And before them were the Cannanites, a proto-jewish people.

Jump in the discussion.

And so we're the Palestinians/Arabs lol

Jump in the discussion.

No, the Arabs only conquered Levant in the 7th century, nearly 2000 years after the kimgdom of Israel was founded. There is no "Israeli occupation" because they were there first.

Jump in the discussion.

So you believe Arabs shouldn't be there?

Jump in the discussion.

>Lol get your facts right. Israeli occupation happened in 1948 it's even confirmed by Israeli themselves and everyone else idk which planet you coming from

>Israeli occupation

>get your facts right

The Israelites have been there for over 3000 years. Long before the Arabs. Those are the facts.

Jump in the discussion.

Also even if the Arabs came later that doesn't mean they should be wiped away. In that logic only indigenous people have the right to live in the US

Jump in the discussion.

You made a factually incorrect statement and I corrected it. You're extrapolating statements and opinions from that that I neither said or hold.

Jump in the discussion.

More comments

Meow meow meow

The land was promised to Abraham and his seeds

Cry about it

Jump in the discussion.

why are the Jews not considered "palestinian" in your map? Why can only non-Jew carry the banner of "native palestinian"?

The State of Israel is a government entity, and as a government entity it barbarically oppresses its people with army and police to enforce taxes, control society with its laws, and kill anyone who tries to break their stronghold. The government was a replacement to it's predecessor, the militant British Rulers who barbarically stole the land from the hands of the Ottoman Empire who barbarically stole the lad from the Egyptians rulers, who themselves used their military might to take it from the Ottoman Empire, who had stolen it from the Mamluk Empire after forcing it away from the very militant crusaders, who themselves slaughtered many to overcome the Seljuk Empire, who also brutally massacred many to take it from the hands of the Fatimidis.

Meanwhile, back to reality, don't murder, piliage, and rape people for no reason.

If the local arab population would just submit to the heavy ruling hand of the military beast that is The State of Israel and kiss their boot, there would be peace in the land. I don't see why this barbaric ruler is any more or less legitimate than any other barbaric ruler that has ruled that land with their own brand of "Palestine"

Jump in the discussion.

I knew an old Jewish woman that came to the US in the mid 1970's. She always said she was from "the land of Palestine". But she immigrated from Israel and had US and Israeli dual citizenship. But she always said that the Jews/Muslims and Christians were all Palestinians until Israel was created. She passed away in 2002 at 101 years old.

Jump in the discussion.

the land of Judea was later named Palestine by the Romans. Palestine is not and never has been a country.

Israel has tried 5 times to give land and help Palestine become a country. All 5 times it was rejected. Muslims in the Palestinian region would rather kill jews, than have a real country.

Those are the facts. Maybe if you are stupid, you shouldn't post anymore. Just a thought.

Jump in the discussion.

Link copied to clipboard
Action successful!
Error, please refresh the page and try again.